why this blog exists....

me...testing one of my vintage photobooths. 02.09.2009

FYI: As some of you may or may not know, I’ve been experiencing some health issues. With that, has come a great deal of support from friends and family, for which I am truly grateful. However, I have found that repeating the details often leaves me exhausted. So, in an effort to keep everyone informed, I’ve started a blog. I think writing will help me deal with the emotional challenges of my disease, while at the same time, provide the status friends and family seek. During this time, if I don’t answer an email or phone call, please do not take offense. My new full time job is getting healthy…and so far, it’s a monster of a task. But I’m positive, young, and willing to do whatever it takes to get through this!

Comments

  1. Anthony my heart goes out to you & yours...Stay strong and breathe deep...You might find yoga an effective tool in helping you through your healing process. You and Andrea would both benifit I'm sure. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm here for ya...Lot's o'love from CT.
    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever met a spirit so unique and so undeniably fated with the responsibility to alter the existential environment of horizons yet to come? Can you not, just for a second, just under the threshold of consciousness, steal a glimpse at omniscient perception and feel this spirit’s destiny.

    The moment’s ghost extends the confines of our delicate presence subtly and subliminally drawing your potential into His system. You cannot afford but intermittently find yourself craving to discover the resolving vehicle by which the spirit will come to unravel its Greatness.

    You arrive, time stops NOW.

    WE LOVE YOU ANTHONY! IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE!
    -David & Elizabeth Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this an excuse to get better negatives?

    I am totally stunned. This horrible news has actually made me a totally tech phobic person sign on to a blog.

    I will check in daily. You have said so much in your blog, there is nothing I can add.

    I am glad that you can rely on your creative, intelligent internal resources to express what you are going through and to communicate with those of us who genuinely care.

    -Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. anthony, our thoughts are with you 24 hours a day, if you ever need anything just ask...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...