"So...we took sun baths.."

Sailing & Beach Album: Lake Geneva, Illinois (Detail) Circa, 1930: (From the collection: Acquired at Jan's Antiques: 05/16 Chicago, Illinois.)

Title: "And so we took sun baths.." Sailing & Beach Album: Lake Geneva, Illinois: Circa, 1930: (From the collection: Acquired at Jan's Antiques: 05/16 Chicago, Illinois.)



Beach Album Series: Lake Geneva, Illinois: Circa, 1930: (From the collection: Acquired at Jan's Antiques: 05/16 Chicago, Illinois.)

Studio Portrait: From Knots Berry Farms, California: (From the collection: Acquired at Jan's Antiques: 05/16 Chicago, Illinois.)

In the yard... A ghost like, surreal portrait. (From the collection: Acquired at Jan's Antiques: 05/16 Chicago, Illinois.)
Day to Day: I've been away from the blog for a spell. Once again, not for any reason other than my being busy. Due to some delay in fabrication from our builder, I'm getting ready to build another booth on my own. We have some upcoming deadlines, which means a few more grueling weeks. June through September are not light with work, but I'm determined to find some personal time. Today we spent the afternoon working in the yard. We installed a new travetine stone walkway, as well as 21 trees along our fence. In addtion, we are working on a fountain, outdoor lighting, some new sod, etc. It's a big project and a ton of work, but it felt good thus far.

Health: On Friday we made our way up to Madsion, WI to visit the Cancer clinic there. The doctors were SUPER nice, and quick. As we suspected, the story and coarse of action was the same old story. Nevertheless, it was good to discuss Woltering's views, as well as some lingering concerns with these new docs. I'm holding off on the Bronchoscopy and MiBG scan for now. Surgery will surely be in order at some point in the future. This much has been made clear by ALL of my doctors. The questions is when and by which method? So, for now we are in a holding pattern... we will wait to see how the disease is progressing via MRI in June. If it's on the move, we act. If it's stagnent, we follow-up again in 3-6 months with another MRI.

Unfortunally, I've been having some pain in my side for the last week. It has not subsided, but not gotten much worse either. The doctors seem to chock it up to "liver pain"... If it gets worse, I'll head over the hospital for some bloodwork. I've had this before, but it's annoying. We'll see how this pans out. To be continued...

Photos: Andrea and I made a quick stop at Jan's Antiques in Chicago. This place is awesome... the prices are reasoable, but not as low as I'd like. Jan drives a hard bargain. $3 a photo is way too much than I'd normally pay, but I found a few that I couldn't let go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...