MRI Image: 06-01-2009 Carcinoid / NET Tumor


MRI Study from June 1st, 2009 : One of MANY images! Click to enlarge the image.

I don't have the results yet from the MRI comparison study (monitoring tumor growth). I do however have the disk of images! In some spots the tumor looks larger, and in others, the same. Since I'm not a tranied Radiologist, I'll leave it to them to figure out. In some of the other images you can see the smaller tumors, which vary in size. Some look a little bigger than 1CM, while others are smaller. The large tumor can be noted in the upper left of the liver. It's about the size of a lime with a dark center. They refered to this earlier as a "central scar". When I have the results, I'll be sure to post them. Until then, enjoy the view of my guts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...