New Photobooth Revealed!!

Above: Our new Digital-Retro photobooth design put into service this week!

After a grueling week with minimal sleep, including multiple 18 hour work days, we pulled it off! We were slammed with events this weekend. And just in time, I finished our new booth pictured above....with only a few minor items needed to be completed on the electrical inside. -nothing major. Yes, we built that in our shop. And I personally tore up my muscles to make it happen. This booth is by far the best one we have buil to date. It's much cleaner with better construction and materials. It's not all over yet, but we can now breathe for a few days. Anyhow, you can read all about it on the 312photobooth Blog (Which has also suffered from attention, due to my work load).

Health: My MRI report from last week was botched... the details are too much to go into right now. It should be completed by Wednesday for my appointment with Benson. I have my exam tomorrow and I'm starving!! Haven't eaten in 24hrs... I'm going to eat big-time after the procedure!

I need to crash. More later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...