shot #5

How could I not post my favorite treatment! The good old Sanostatin LAR, 30MG, Shot #5, which means I'm 5 months into my lifetime of treatment... which also means ($12,500) x (4) 30MG shots, + (1) 20MG shot at $7,500 = a running total $57,500. Put that into perspective for a minute. Many families don't even make that as a combined yearly salary! I think my tests and treatment to date are close to the $300K mark (Over just 7 months)? If I increase the dosage to 60MG, as suggested by Warner and Woltering, that would be $300,000 annually in shots alone? How are people (Americans) expected to survice without insurance? This frustrates me to no end! Say what you want about Obama, or the Dems, or the GOP... I don't care who your party is! Just fix this shit becuase price tags like this are cruel. I've said it before, but healthcare should be a right for all... even if that means we pay more taxes, or even have to stand in line for it. People are suffering, dieing, because they don't have adequte coverage. This is BS... and someday soon, I too might be scratching to find a way to pay for all these bills? So, it's not just the poor or lower classes who confront this issue... it's people like your old friend here who are deemed "uninsurable" by the industry.

Comments

  1. Argh! I can feel the blood boiling. One word my friend: GREED.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...