update

I gave a talk at the school of the Art Institute today and took an hour afterward to see the new wing. I like the inside better than the exterior. With respect to my discussions with all my doctors, it's a mess. We've discussed everything from new clinical trials, staged resections, liver transplants, direct therapies all the way to even doing nothing. That being said, my prognosis is uncertain to say the least. There are no firm directions or answers and we are still figuring some things out. Truth is, no one really knows for sure what will work best. For now my surgery in NYC has been cancelled. I will follow up later with a more in depth report. I head to Omaha to meet Dr. Botha on November 20th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

...oh, really? shit....headed home