Well... If I'm going to get a new liver....

I might as well have drink! We are enjoying a MUCH needed micro brew in the old Market district after our meeting with Dr. Botha. The consult was good but options not. The staged resection is iffy at best and a transplant now a very real option. The choice is up to me on a direction to proceed... We can try staged resection, but it might be a bust... So, sleeping on it for a few days... I'll have more details later. For now, Andrea and I are going to enjoy our time here in
Omaha. There is a great antiques expo just over the boarder in IA and the Hilton has a hot tub... So... Time to think about some other things to clear the brain.

My liver is a piece of shit....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...