Bad Berka Scan

(A cropped image from our photobooth at "Berlin" Nightclub in Chicago. I thought is was fitting for the post... You know, Germany and all! Note the "Crazy Eyes...")

I have an appointment for the 68 ga scan & consult with Dr. Baum in Bad Berka, Germany for February. We're looking for tickets now... I think we'll try to fly into Frankfurt and out of Berlin. This way, we can see the city, and the trip will feel a little less "Cancer-y"

My informal budget calculates that the trip will cost about $9,000. Ouch! This includes the scan ($4,300), airfare ($1,600), trains, food, lodging, and a modest photo budget (of course). Another patient told me that the scan was 1,800 EUR, which is closer to $2,700. I'm still waiting on the exact amount from the finance department. The number they gave me, initially, was a loose figure of 3000 EUR. So, -TBD.

Read this... Changing role of somatostatin receptor targeted drugs in NET: Nuclear Medicine’s view

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...