leaving Germany...

Apartment building windows: Frankfurt, Germany
A still from "Run Lola Run"on a Frankfurt theater window... This is the first movie Andrea and I watched together.

We're flying home today... In all, I'm exhausted and can't seem to get that hospital smell out of my stomach. The trip, overall, was surely worth the information learned. Things might have been VERY different if we didn't make this journey. However, with so many new unanswered questions, it's like learning you have cancer all over again. I had finally gotten comfortable with my disease and now, I it has all changed and become uncertain. So, we travel home ready for our own bed, showers, food, and friendly faces... but we also head home with a new vengeance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

...oh, really? shit....headed home