dirty fingers... 4 days and counting

I'm almost done with a large booth order for Europe... I can barely get a minute to breathe this week. The order ships Monday morning, then we head to Omaha for the surgery. Dr. Botha confirmed that my liver is now big enough to move forward. I feel like the guillotine blade is right over my head... The pressure is on the get so much done by Monday. After surgery things will be much much slower.

FYI: The photo is of a photobooth bulb I took just for reference. I like it though... My fingers are dirty. I'm going to miss working in the shop for a few months. I'm going to miss the smell of grease and stale chemistry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...