Cancer-versary

A Door in Barcelona, Spain: Eqyptian Queen...

Skullman: A doorway in Madrid, Spain...

A Shop Window: Madrid, Spain...

A Different Shop Window, Madrid, Spain...

2 years ago this week, I recieved my official diagnosis via a dry phone call. So, I've made it this far. The last two years have been overwheling. We've traveled to mutiple countries, expanded the business more than twice, bought a second home, and had a major surgery. It's absoluately amazing all that has happend in a short amount of time. When I have chance to get away a visit a new place, I can breathe and think. I know that it's time, once again, to regroup and take up the cancer reins again. For 4-5 months, I felt as if it were gone. But the reaity is, it is still there. Things may get worse before they get better. However, I will continue to move forward with a passion and pursuit for discovery and new exepriences. There are many more walls and streets and doorways to meander.
Madrid was exciting... and I think Barcelona will awake certain ideals that may have fallen asleep along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...