art, or not?


Well, in case you’re wondering what a Neuroendicrine Tumor (NET) looks like, here you have it! Note the yellow circle that I so elegantly added for your viewing pleasure. This image is a slice from my most recent MRI. As noted prior, the tumor, AKA “Hepatic Mass,” is about 6cm in diameter. This thing has been growing for quite some time! In this scan, you don’t see the smaller 1cm tumors (lesions), but they are present in other scans. If I can, I’ll also post images from my OctreoScan, just as soon as I have the disk. Oh, and being a photographer myself, I guess I should give a photo credit…? Hmmm, courtesy of the University of Chicago, via the cosmic forces that made such a landscape possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...