Tootie!

As much as I dislike the I-phone's camera, I find it useful for capturing such epic images like this one. These tootie fruties called to me from an isle in the CVS pharmacy. I thought about how good they might taste with some delightful soy milk, but stopped myself... No malt o meal for me!!!

Other than this excitement at CVS, I made a few stops in retail hell... Only to go home and settle into my 2008 business taxes. 1/3 of the way through... Can't wait to figure out how much I owe Uncle Sam...

Everything else is status quo. Over and out.

Comments

  1. It's like the calm before the storm... either that or just waiting for ongoing test results becomes the 'norm' and part of daily life! Hope you're ok in the waiting process and that things work out for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the iPhone camera. I get some of the weirdest, most interesting pix from it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...