Argentina...

Tall Man: Circus photo from my personal collection. This has nothing to do with Argentina... except that I hope to acquire similar finds on my trip.... and, I like it!

Andrea and I just booked our tickets to Argentina! We're going to start in Buenos Aires....and poke around from there! We're going April 17 - 28th. Buenos Aires is supposed to have spectacular flea markets?? We'll see! So, we're out of here! Yes, it's going to be hectic leaving the business behind for so long, but screw it! You have to enjoy the world for a bit, otherwise, what's the point of all the hard work?

Other than that, it has been a BUSY day. Booked 3 jobs, received deposit for 2 more, and roped in another 2 to book next week!! Also, sent a ton of emails and made some decent progress on one of the digital booths under construction. Despite all the progress, still behind schedule. And taxes, yeah, gonna miss the March 15th filing date for the business.... and, not sure what I owe. So, Uncle Sam is going to hit me with a little fine?

Been off the sauce for a bit now. I'm saving my drinking for the better bottles and times!!! You bet I'll have some wine over a decent steak on our trip. Other than that, putting the booze aside. It's hard not to have that evening glass, but enjoy a good juice instead! And, I'm getting hooked on Coconut water!

In general, feeling fine... a bit busy and anxious at times, but making things happen.

And Jay, thanks for the book! I'm looking forward to sitting down for a good read.

Comments

  1. Some of the best wine in the world comes from Argentina so you better imbibe! Dr. Heather was in Argentina last year and spoke highly of Salta. I was in Mendoza and up into the Andes. Sounds like a great trip. Rob

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

...oh, really? shit....headed home