girl scout cookies.

testing the cameras... smile!

I spent yet another long day in the shop. Today I was testing cameras, software, computers, lighting and "glitches". I also did some electrical work. We have an event tomorrow night, so, under the wire to get things done.

However, today was a day of many gifts! We found mystery girl scout cookies in our mailbox today. Thanks Phil...you are sneaky! And Kari, thanks for the Carcinoid packet full of great info. And last but not least, Sylvie, thanks for the poetry, art and marshmallows! I think I'm going to have a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows, and, a Carmel Delight, while I read through some Carcinoid material. How about that??

Tomorrow, back to the salt mines!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

...oh, really? shit....headed home