head-ache?

Polaroid: Taken out the window of my old green Saturn on I-55 South, Misouri, on route to New Orleans. 2002.

I've had a monster headache that won't quit for the last 2 days. I've been trying to work through it. Wrapped up some shop tasks yesterday afternoon just in time to get everything together for a photobooth event. We didn't get home until 1:30am. So, basically an 18hr work day. Today (Sat.), had to do some web work, photobooth work, and just more general work. Somewhere in all that, I found time to eat and watch a movie. And, there's a longer story in there about how a photobooth rental company on the west coast stole some of my marketing images. I have "the lawyers" on that one... so, we'll see. We'll save that story for another day, when my blood pressure needs to be elevated.

From what I've read, the Sandostatin shot I'm on can cause headaches? Or, I could be just stressed and overworked...hence, pain? I have a lot to write about, but just don't have the energy tonight. But it makes me feel better just to post a photo... then, back to work tomorrow. No rest for this fat cat of industry! I have to clear some tables before the big trip to Argentina.

And, I'm no spelling king, but is it headache, or head ache? Why not just write head-ache...?

Comments

  1. have you tried aspirin for this headache?

    ReplyDelete
  2. was i in the back seat when this photo was taken?? :) Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Cynthia... you were in the back seat! That was during our trip to New Orleans!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

...oh, really? shit....headed home