right on track

Traveling Through the Desert: Egypt? Gelatin Silver Print, Circa 1910. From the Collection.

I’m absolutely exhausted. -Been burning the candle hard at both ends trying to get things done this week. We finally installed our latest digital photobooth in at the 44th Ward Bar on Halstead & Addison. They had their media opening tonight, and we wanted to have it ready for the event! Tomorrow is the grand opening, so, I’ll go back tomorrow to run some tests on the software. It was a custom build, suited to fit in a strange little nook they had. It was a very small area, so an interesting design. I’ll posted some photos as soon as I can. We worked our tails off the last two days to make the deadline, but we finished with 5 minutes to spare, no kidding. Now, I can concentrate on other things, for a bit… like the convention and a few other photobooth projects.

I received a call today from the lab. They broke my last blood test tube “in transit”, so, I have to go back an retake it! RATS!! What is their deal?
And, oh, Jim Zanxi took us out with Lisa Stone last night to Les Nomades for a late wedding gift. It was awesome!!! EXCELLENT food, wine, and conversation!

OK, hitting the sheets early tonight. But check out this link for good measure:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

...oh, really? shit....headed home