www.polaroidepitaphs.com | temporary site


I've just gotten through the first round of scan edits on the Polaroid series... So, I posted them to a temporary site while I'm building their "final resting place". Of course, new additions will also be added to the site as they are made. But until then, here are the first 24 pieces from the series.

Tomorrow I'll be going to Northwestern. Hopefully we can start treatment soon? I put together a binder as big as my head including all of my medical records to date.... it keeps growing. Hopefully, my tumors grow slower than this binder, because it's becoming a whopper!!

After tomorrow, I should have more to say. This last week I was trying to concentrate on work, and less about disease.

This link should be working by Wednesday morning: http://polaroidepitaphs.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

...oh, really? shit....headed home