312photo

Photo: We've finally started to get the ball rolling (at least on the web) for our new integrated photo studio ("312photo"). I'm building a dedicated page as well, but for now, check this one out. These are Paul's photos, and maybe even some of Michael's? We're going to be changing these images a bit in the next pass. I've also been doing some work over the last few days on the email and print collateral to get things moving along. The 312 blog has been much neglected, as well as our Facebook and Twitter accounts. There's much more to be done, but I'm excited about it. It makes sense, why can't we offer some "Zany" photography services along with our photobooths? Hence the "Outside the Box..." For those who don't get it, you know, out side the box, that is, the photobooth! More to follow on this venture in the future... I'm hoping somehow we can integrate more classic and alternate photographic mediums into the mix? We'll see what pans out. But heck, I find that whenever I get excited about something, it has feet of its own. And that's how this whole photobooth thing was born. Same with the Museum... etc.

Health & Travel: I had been toying with the idea of not going to Germany for the 68 Ga Scan... partly due to money (the scan is looking more expensive than anticipated)... and partly due with my wanting to get a move on with surgery, life, etc. (I'm losing sleep over this lately - no joke. It sucks to be stuck in a holding pattern like this...and I'm a bit nervous about such a HUGE operation on the horizon). But after some thought, I'm still going to move toward getting the scan in Germany. If I don't do it, I think I'll regret it if something doesn't pan out with the surgery. However, I'm going to keep the trip shorter... so, no Prague or multi-city tours. I will try to get a day or two in Berlin, and fly out from there. This way, it won't be a complete bust. I'll post more on the trip to Germany and scan as it comes up. My appointment is made and the tickets are just a click away. Right now, I'm waiting for Dr. Baum to elaborate on some questions that I have, which are as follows:
  1. What percentage (%) of patients discover the primary (if unknown) with 68-GA PET? As noted, my primary tumor has never been found.
  2. What percentage (%) of patients, similar to my case, discover extra hepatic metastasis with the 68-Ga scan, including Micro-Metastasis?
  3. From what you see of my uptake on the Oscan, what are the chances that the 68-GA PET scan would yield new useful information?
  4. Will the results from a 68-Ga scan provide a better road map for the surgeon to follow than what is currently available from the MRI, Oscan, and CT scans? And do you know of examples in which the 68-Ga scans have been used effectively to guide liver surgery?
Lately, I can barely catch up... swamped and tired. I got the H1N1 and seasonal flu shots this week and they F'd me up. I got really sick, but it subsided in a day. I've been looking haggard though from all these "flues" or is it "Flu" or "Flus"??? Whatever... And in case you've been wondering, I've been off the monthly Sando shots since November 9th. This is just until I complete my scan in germany.

Wisconsin: We picked out a Whirlpool tub for our Highland, WI house....! Can't wait to use that sucker! Now we just need...ahhh, everything else! In due time, no rush up there.

Hey You: And Rob, I know you're reading this... so yes, still trying to fit in a quick trip to Savannah this month. Sorry I'm so far behind on shifting that gear right now.... 912photobooth is on the way!

Comments

  1. Hii - I am just a random who found your blog and it seems interesting! I hope you don't mind if I follow. :). x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

...oh, really? shit....headed home