Freedom!!!

UPDATE: Now that I can type a bit, I wanted to note that I look fat in this photo because I have tons of gauze and towels tucked around my stomach to help with some of the fluids. And of course, I'm bloated from the meds, lack of sleep, and the stomach is swollen from the surgery. I'm just saying.... Don't want anyone to get the wrong idea here... -Ant.

Original Post: Anthony was released from the hospital tonight! We are so happy. This is a photo if him right before we walked out of there. We will be in Omaha til next week Wednesday for a follow up appointment. If all goes well we should be home by a week from today. More tomorrow!!!

Love, the A team

Comments

  1. Congrats on getting out of the hospital and to Andrea to keeping us all updated. We're with you guys - even if only in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look handsome and terrific!!!!!! Love you,
    MD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' like a handsome Italian dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Padding, swelling and all you look rather dashing. Went by to see you the next day and you had checked out. Great news to me. Take care and heal s...l....o...w..l...y.
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...