Recovering Nicely


Anthony insisted that I include a photo of his liver... well here it is! I know this is not for the squeamish. My apologies. The upper right portion you see (the rough looking part) is the big tumor. There are more photos to share later, but Anthony is attempting to direct me (with morphine) on how to upload multiple images in HIS correct blog format, and it's pretty incomprehensible. He was released from the ICU about 1 hour ago and is now in a recovery room on the transplant floor. Anthony actually got up and walked down the hall with supervision today, which is remarkable considering the extent of the surgery yesterday. More later!

Comments

  1. Whoa. Is Anthony gonna keep that in a jar and add to the collection? So happy that things have gone so well. You've both been on my mind a great deal and I'm amazed by how you've approached what would freak out and render useless so many people. Here's to the recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...