Fresh air...

Today was a little more difficult with respect to pain. Some days are just going to be better than others. Nothing major, the pain is mostly related with my bowels being so slow because of the pain drugs (ironic I know - which causes all kinds of problems). I've been working with the nurse to try a few different remedies.

As crazy as it sounds, It has been 10 days since I was last outside of the hospital, since the hotel is also attached. As the evening approached, Andrea and I took a real outdoor walk. I was a bit slow, but I'm picking up steam -It was nice just to get some fresh air and smell "stuff" again. This photo was from one of the gardens around the hospital campus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...