It's getting hot...

No news is good news. I'm feeling well. My breathing is better but not 100% yet. The wound is healing is nice too and I'm taking almost no pain meds (as needed). I'll post some more tomorrow with some pictures. I'm just checking in with a brief update for now. I've been getting out and walking around. Today the high was 94 degrees and it's brutal out there. Summer is not my season!

Photo: A folk painting that I bought from the "American Pickers" folks in Iowa, just prior to surgery. I recently found a place for it on the wall.

Comments

  1. Hi. My name is Scott Gurke and I live in Schaumburg, IL. I have a 12 year old neighbor boy who was diagnosed in november, 2009 with neuroendocrine carcinoma. H is being treated at U of C and they have him on Sudent, but the problem is it seems to have stopped working. I have been doing tons of research online and have had a few people mention your Dr in Iowa, Dr Baum in Germany, and PRRT. We are trying to keep pushing the parents to be aggressive and do not settle for what their team at U of C is doing for them....could you provide any advice? Perhaps provide any input as to Dr Baum in Bad Berka, etc., and any suggestions. I would really appreciate it. Good luck in yor battle - you are obviously a tough and smart guy - I'm rooting for you to continue to kick some cancer ass. Thanks....scottmgurke@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...