Ugh...

Last Friday a nasty storm came through... A "micro-burst" they call
it. It trashed our yard and a big ass tree is still on my garage... I
was in tha canopy when the tree fell on it! There's a small hole in
the garage roof, but we can't get at it until the tree is removed. We
were without power for 5 days... Finally, we got power back today,
only to lose it again as another storm came through (we spent an hour
in the basement becuase the tornado sirens were blaring). At first, I
welcomed the candle night evenings and silence... But now I'm losing
my patience. There's a lot more to the story and much going on... But
alas, my phone is running out of juice and I need to save some battery
- no power!!!!

Comments

  1. Hey Anthony

    One step at a time buddy.

    Get a gas generator or some solar panels with batteries.

    Hang in there

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets to Germany: Bad Berka

...a long winded story not written all that well.

On the refrigerator...