MRI Image: 06-01-2009 Carcinoid / NET Tumor


MRI Study from June 1st, 2009 : One of MANY images! Click to enlarge the image.

I don't have the results yet from the MRI comparison study (monitoring tumor growth). I do however have the disk of images! In some spots the tumor looks larger, and in others, the same. Since I'm not a tranied Radiologist, I'll leave it to them to figure out. In some of the other images you can see the smaller tumors, which vary in size. Some look a little bigger than 1CM, while others are smaller. The large tumor can be noted in the upper left of the liver. It's about the size of a lime with a dark center. They refered to this earlier as a "central scar". When I have the results, I'll be sure to post them. Until then, enjoy the view of my guts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the refrigerator...

live from Bad Berka, it's PRRT!

Raptores Tilt