Cancer-versary

A Door in Barcelona, Spain: Eqyptian Queen...

Skullman: A doorway in Madrid, Spain...

A Shop Window: Madrid, Spain...

A Different Shop Window, Madrid, Spain...

2 years ago this week, I recieved my official diagnosis via a dry phone call. So, I've made it this far. The last two years have been overwheling. We've traveled to mutiple countries, expanded the business more than twice, bought a second home, and had a major surgery. It's absoluately amazing all that has happend in a short amount of time. When I have chance to get away a visit a new place, I can breathe and think. I know that it's time, once again, to regroup and take up the cancer reins again. For 4-5 months, I felt as if it were gone. But the reaity is, it is still there. Things may get worse before they get better. However, I will continue to move forward with a passion and pursuit for discovery and new exepriences. There are many more walls and streets and doorways to meander.
Madrid was exciting... and I think Barcelona will awake certain ideals that may have fallen asleep along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the refrigerator...

live from Bad Berka, it's PRRT!

Raptores Tilt